0xfffffad6, this error appears every time I want to shut down a program. And always this error: fontext(2).dll is missing comes together with that error message. Any connections? my computer has always been good. what's wrong?
- Meta Mccready
0xfffffad6 Error Again? What is Wrong with My Computer?
"0xfffffad6" appears and crashes the active program window.
"The MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION bug check has a value of 0xfffffad6. This bug check indicates that a fatal machine check exception has occurred." came up.
System Update Readiness Command: To Fix 0xfffffad6
On running the System Update readiness Command, it will Detect & Replace Incorrect Registry data with the Correct one. Which may ultimately Solve 0xfffffad6 in Windows.
Open CMD as Administrator by Simply Right Clicking on Start button > Command Prompt (Admin).
Now Type or Copy paste "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth" and hit Enter,
Now again Type or Copy paste this "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth" and hit Enter.
Close the Command Prompt Window because we are done.
Reboot your Windows & see if error 0xfffffad6 still comes up.
Note: Your administrator's password might be needed.
Windows Update can Fix Your Problem: 0xfffffad6
Apply all available Windows service packs and other updates. Microsoft regularly releases patches and service packs for their operating systems that may contain fixes for the cause of your error.
Still can't Fix Error 0xfffffad6?
1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your system. When you open it, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
I have a Asus P8Z77-v Deluxe motherboard with dual NIC cards. (1 Intel gigbyte and 1 Marvel) One NIC goes to the internet router DHCP. The other is set up statically 10.5.60.15 and goes to another router through the DMZ port so I can map a network drive on another system for updating prices for a POS system. I cannot keep both connections active. When I try map the network drive with the Internet NIC enabled It will not map network drive. I cannot use wireless adapters either. If I disconnect from the internet either wired or wirelessly it immediately picks up the network drive. I can map the network drive then sometimes get the wireless adapter to work but it invariably after some period of time disconnects the network drive and then it cannot be found unless I disconnect from the wireless. I had to set up the Internet NIC DHCP because I get a disjointed network error since they are on differ gateways. So I set up a static DHCP on the router.
Anwsers to the Problem Dual Ethernet Connectivity ISSUE.
Windows 7 Home recently my PC Performance has been getting slower and I'm noticing that when I open my Task Manager two listings appear as COM surrogate which increasingly eat up more of my cpu. I end the processes however they simply reappear and go on to their usual affects. I have tried and clean boot which has not worked, and have ended save taskbar thumbnail previews as well as show thumbnails instead of icons which seemed to weaken the problem but only to an extent. You may also want to know that onw listing appears under my username and one appears under system
Solutions to the Problem COM Surrogate eats up CPU
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: COM Surrogate eats up CPU:
How to Fix COM Surrogate eats up CPU with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download SmartPCFixer. Install it on your system.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.